Well, 2012 is officially here. I hope you had a wonderful 2011. If not financially yet, at least I hope you’ve learned a lot.
Do you have goals set for this year? You certainly should. As the saying goes, “If you fail to plan, you’re planning to fail.”
It helps to talk about your goals with others who share your interests. Getting it out before others can help motivate you to stick to your word. Plus it gives others the chance to share encouragement and lets you know you’re not alone in your goals.
So I invite you to share your goals as a comment to this post, as well as provide support and encouragement to others.
If there are any tools or any information that would help you achieve your goals, I want you to share those, too! That will let me know where my focus needs to be in the year ahead.
My goals are:
- Launch the Therapy Marketing Institute coaching and mentoring program and make it the best marketing program for therapists available.
- Reach, teach, mentor, and train as many coaches and mental health professionals as possible so they can profit from the power of relationship marketing and make 2012 their best year ever.
- Double my revenue for the purpose of hiring at least 5 more people, so I can devote myself fully to helping as many clients as possible while making sure they’re fully supported in all of their endeavors.
- Make my new blog, SeanEricArmstrong.com, one of the premier places for coaches and therapists to find free, yet highly-valuable and actionable marketing information so they know what works and what doesn’t when it comes to growing their businesses.
- Revamp and expand TherapyWebsiteSuccess.com. It’s always been a great idea and it’s been extremely successful for many of its members over the course of the past year and a half. It just needs some overhauling and redesigning of some flawed areas.
So there you have it. That’s not my full list, but those are the big business goals I have. I’ve got personal goals as well (like more sleep!), but I’ll keep this post focused on business goals.
So, what do you have planned for 2012?
Yours in success,
Let me know what you think – please leave a comment down below…
Leave a Reply